How do I create a new campaign?
Let's get started.
- Sign-up or Login to your Vincere account.
- In the left hand navigation pane, select "Create New Ads" below "Facebook Ads."
- [If you have multiple ad accounts connected:Select the Facebook Ad Account you wish to launch from.]
- Step 1: Create a campaign name, choose an objective, and add any tags you feel appropriate. (If your ad is in a special ad category, as in housing/ credit/ or employment in the United States, select that here as well.)
Select "Use New Campaign" at bottom.
- Step 2: Create an Ad set name, Budget Type, Choose a Budget, Bid Strategy, Facebook Page to publish the ad from, Pixel (if any) and Initial Ad Status (Active or Paused).
Note "Ads Per Ad Set" at the bottom - if you create a large number of ad permutations and you want them to appear here, increase the number. It will default at 10.
If your ads are about Social Issues, Elections, or Politics, tick the box before pressing save. (This propagates the "Paid for by" disclaimers on ads.)
- Step 3: Choose. ad Images or Video, select an Audience, and write (or cut and paste) your Headlines, Descriptions, and URLs. Hit "Save."THIS IS WHERE THE MAGIC HAPPENS.
You can add as many headlines, descriptions, URLs as you like to create dozens of potential ad permutations.
- Step 4: Review all previously supplied information, edit and hit "Publish."